Joy Farenden Real Estate Consultant
Vacation Homes for Sale in The Greater Palm Springs Area | Call or Text: (760) 702-4657

Senior Real Estate Specialist - SRES

Senior Real Estate Specialist in Coachella Valley

Joy is one of the few certified Senior Real Estate Specialists (SRES) in the Greater Palm Springs Area. She works closely with the elderly and their family members, providing options as to moving into Assisted Living, Independent Living, staying where they are, or selling the family home. These are often difficult decisions for family members and Joy assists with care. She enjoys interacting with seniors, has the ability to listen deeply and ask the right questions. 

Senior Real Estate Articles

Reverse Mortgage - Continuing Care - Assisted Living - Home Care

Locations and Links
Article from SRES Consumer News